Sunday, April 18, 2010

Guest Artist: Shelley's Nappy Cake

Hi Everyone, Today I have a Guest Artist - the very talented "Addicted to Anything Crafty Shelley". Shelley is holding a baby shower for a friend of hers, and has made this awesome "Nappy Cake" as a centrepiece for the day. One of the games being played is to guess the number of nappies used. Does anyone want to have a try???


Side View

View of the top

Close up.

I have never seen anything like this. Thank you Shelley for sharing with us. Hopefully we'll be seeing more of Shelley's creations in the future.

Luv, Tereesa.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting this on your blog and can I guess how many nappies, ha ha better not seeing I made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Shelley it's gorgeous!!!!
    You put a lot of work into it.

    I guess 52 nappies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's cool!!!

    I guess 48

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Shelley,I have never seen anything like this either. Well done, i hope the shower went well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading each one. They are sincerely appreciated and brighten my day.