Saturday, July 3, 2010

Rose Gazebo

Hi Everyone, I have had fun over the past week playing with one of the new cartridges - Freshly Picked. My favourite image on this cartridge is this gorgeous gazebo.


The shadow feature and layers make this a very easy cut to put together. I've watercoloured the edges of the gazebo, and added some glitter to the curled petals of the flowers.


Some pretty background paper and a sweet sentiment is all that's needed to finish this card.

I've also completed a collection of cards using this cartridge for Scrappy-Go-Lucky - be sure to check them out over the next week or so.

Till next time,
Luv, Tereesa.

7 comments:

  1. The card is so blooming beautiful. I love the sparkly red roses! I'm looking forward to see what other wonderful creations you made, but first - what border punch did you use on this card? TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chignon, Thanks for your lovely comment - I'm glad you like it. The border punch is the Eyelet Border Punch from Stampin'Up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Very PRETTY!! Love the colours you have used on this one!! Great card Tereesa!! And i love that punch on the side!!

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so pretty, love the colours and papers you have chosen.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Tereesa, love the gazebo, with the little flowers - you do make such stunning cards.....

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading each one. They are sincerely appreciated and brighten my day.