Sunday, February 10, 2013

Love Birds - Anniversary Card

Hi Everyone, I can't believe it's February already. January is always a busy month for us as we have a number of birthdays straight after Christmas. And this week, Peter and I celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary.

 
I couldn't resist these gorgeous birds from Tie the Knot. They are cut at 2".


I love the font on this cartridge. The 2 and 5 were welded together with my Gypsy.


I also made this cute little Gift Box from Tie the Knot.
 
 
"Heart Blocks" Cuttlebug folder was used down the side, and this time the P and T were welded together.
 
 
I'll be back soon to show you some of the birthday cards I've made.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Tereesa :-)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading each one. They are sincerely appreciated and brighten my day.