Monday, March 4, 2013

See You Soon !!

Hi, Well it seems like everytime I get back into blogging, something comes up to take me away again. But this time it is great news - after a very long wait, Alyssa and I are finally heading into hospital tomorrow for the kidney transplant.

We had an early celebration for her 13th Birthday last night as she will be in hospital on the day. We went to her favourite mexican restaurant where she was totally spoilt.




Happy Birthday to my Gorgeous Girl !!!

Just a quick post - so much to do.
See you soon,
Luv, Tereesa :o)

3 comments:

  1. You all are in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am So Happy for your family!! You are all in my Thoughts and Prayers!
    Speedy recovery to Your and Alyssa!
    Hugs from Las Vegas, Nevada!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday Alyssa, sorry i missed this post-havent been blogging lately. I did get the photo though, i hope you are both doing great.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading each one. They are sincerely appreciated and brighten my day.