Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"April Flowers" Blooms

Hi, A few days ago, Scrappy-Go-Lucky's awesome "April Flowers Competition" was announced - win your very own CRICUT IMAGINE. Today's "Two Up Tuesday" on Scrappy-Go-Lucky features some flowers Alyssa and I created for Mandy.


These are Alyssa's - I think they resemble some type of bottlebrush flower.


She worked on these all afternoon, colouring each flower centre with a Lemon Spica pen and then glueing them on.


Here's a photo of the leftover cardstock - she's going to use it as backgrounds for some cards.


These are my blooms - I loved using the colour combo of brown, green and turquoise.


Pipe cleaners, wire, and florist tape was used for the branches.


Apart from the pinecones, everything is cut from the Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge. I used Puffy Velvet pens on the petal edges and the stamens - and loved the end result.


I found the cut for the pine-cones on Gypsy Font - and of course, had to add some glitter somewhere.


This is my Baby's Breath - I "borrowed" some of Alyssa's leftover flowers.


I hope these have inspired you. For more photos, and all entry details for the "April Flowers Competition", head over to Scrappy-Go-Lucky.

Till next time,
Luv, Tereesa & Alyssa.

2 comments:

  1. These both are gorgeous! Alyssa, Hope you are having a wonderful day! Both of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading each one. They are sincerely appreciated and brighten my day.