Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Christopher !!

Well today's the day - my young man is turning 14. He loves the colour green, and is always practicing on his guitar, so I combined the two and came up with the following:-


The Hannah Montana cartridge doesn't only have to be for the girls. I love the fonts - and one looks like sheet music. I've used this sized at 1/2". I tried cutting it out, but the lines were so fine they kept breaking - so I drew the image with the Cri-Kits Gel Pens and then coloured the letters to make them bold. The background is stamped with a Kaiser stamp to add a subtle effect.


The guitar is cut at 1 1/2", embossed with the Rellie Rave Cuttlebug folder, then glossy accents added. The shadow is cut in black, and the layers in brushed silver paper.


To give them an authentic look, I've used needle and thread for the guitar strings.


The card is then finished off with some star brads for my "SuperStar of the Day".

Happy Birthday Chris!

Till next time,
Luv, Tereesa.

2 comments:

  1. This is like mine or is mine like yours either way they are both so different but the same. Does that make sense.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading each one. They are sincerely appreciated and brighten my day.