Monday, March 14, 2011

Mandy's Birthday

Hi Friends, Mandy celebrated her birthday last week, so today I thought I'd show you the card I made for her; which was recently featured at Scrappy-Go-Lucky. I’ve really enjoyed exploring the different posssibilities with the Imagine and decided that I wanted to use flowers from the Mother’s Day Bouquet cartridge combined with the gorgeous paper patterns from the Imagine cartridges. 90% of this card is made with Core-dinations White cardstock - the colours and patterns were added with the Imagine.


Some of the beautiful flowers from the "Mother's Day Bouquet" cartridge.


I love all the different shapes.


And this gorgeous birdcage is from "Serenade".


A beautiful background doiley.


Clear embossing was used to alter the look of this plain cardstock.


Here is the completed easel card.


For more photos and full instructions, along with some tips for getting the most out of your Imagine, head over to Scrappy-Go-Lucky.

We also had a birthday to celebrate on the weekend - Alyssa turned 11. All she wanted was to eat out at a restaurant, so it was a celebration to be able to get her out and about for a few hours. Check back tomorrow for some photos of her special day.

Take care,
Luv, Tereesa.

3 comments:

  1. i loved it when i saw it at mandy's.

    so, is mandy's b-day? i will have to stop by and wish her a good one.

    hope alyssas's is progressing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. It's so nice that you were able to take Alyssa out for some birthday fun. I've been praying for her and hope she's doing better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading each one. They are sincerely appreciated and brighten my day.