Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Watch Gift Box

Hi, I'm finding small amounts of time here and there to get back into "The Pink Room". We have a lot of birthdays happening this time of the year, so I think sometimes necessity is a really good thing.

Alyssa and I have been having so much fun discovering the 'ins and outs' of the Cricut Imagine (an enormous birthday surprise from Mandy - thank you so so much!!!) I made this cute little gift bag for hubby which was featured on Scrappy-Go-Lucky last week.


This sentiment was printed and cut on the Imagine. I could have printed it as one layer, but decided to do two to add some extra dimension.


The watch was cut from 'My Community'. The clock face is on page 9, and the watch straps are actually 2 of the crayons from page 13. The clock face was covered in glossy accents to give a shiny finish and a brad was used to attach the watch hands so they could spin. The wrist straps were embossed using Animal Prints cuttlebug folder, and then some darker ink was added using a dauber.


For full instructions, please check out the Scrappy-Go-Lucky blog.

Till next time,
With luv, Tereesa.

1 comment:

  1. hello tereesa. i just emailed you today ;p

    i loved the watch when i saw it at mandy's. great job1
    hugs to you and alyssa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading each one. They are sincerely appreciated and brighten my day.