Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Judy !!

Today's the day - Happy Birthday Judy. I have been waiting for an excuse to use the Forever Young cartridge, and this presented the perfect opportunity. I used the Kaiser Pennyroyale collection for the background, dress, and flower (same as for the photo box), which kept the theme throughout.


A close-up of the silhouette. The edges were inked in a matching colour to soften.




These flowers are so pretty.



I also made a bouquet of gold roses as a lasting memento.



Click here for full instructions for the roses over at Scrappy-Go-Lucky.



This is the beautiful card Alyssa made. I think it looks wonderful.




Hope you have a great day!
Luv, Tereesa.




1 comment:

  1. Alyssa - well done beautiful card, as is yours Tereesa, love the flower.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading each one. They are sincerely appreciated and brighten my day.