Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Card - Golfing Birthday

Hi, I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day and enjoyed being spoilt for the day. I have a few things I would like to share with you this evening. The first is a card I made for hubby's birthday. I had just received Sports Mania, so obviously had to use it. I also used the Cricut Markers for the tees in the background.


I used Love Struck to make this "manly" mailbox to match.


The golfer on the end matches the card.



As promised, here is the Mother's Day Tri-fold Card (from the Perth workshop) in the varying shades of lilac with the butterfly papers.


It's amazing how using other colours can make the same card look so different.


And lastly, I wanted to share the gorgeous Mother's Day card I received from Alyssa. I was very impressed with her colouring of the flowers, and in particular, her shading on the pots. Thank you, Alyssa.


That's it for tonight. Hope you are all having a great week and enjoying this beautiful weather before Winter sets in (although that means more indoor time for craft).

Take care,
Luv, Tereesa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading each one. They are sincerely appreciated and brighten my day.