Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Card

Hi, Just a quick post tonight as I am suffering with the flu. As promised, here is the first of three Mother's Day Cards. This one is made with the Mother's Day 2010 cartridge, in one of my favourite colours using the Kaiser Airy Fairy papers.

This is the flower from the middle of the pin-wheel. I have cut 5 different sized flowers, glittered the edges, layered on one another, and joined with a brad.


This gorgeous flourish speaks for itself.


The "Happy Mother's Day" is cut and shadowed, and attached using foam dots to add dimension.


The card is then finished off with some ribbons and pearls, for that elegant touch that all Mums love.

The designs in this cartridge are so beautiful, it doesn't need much to make them work.

Till tomorrow,
Luv, Tereesa.





2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading each one. They are sincerely appreciated and brighten my day.