Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day Tri-Fold

Hi, This is another card using only the Mother's Day 2010 cartridge. We made this card at the workshop in Perth, along with a vase and bouquet of 12 roses (although everything was in differing shades of purple and lilac). I will post photos of these another day.


It is a tri-fold card and opens out as shown below.

For this back piece I used some light brown card for the background, then cream lace which has been inked around the edges in pale pink. Flowers and shadows were cut, finished off with glitter and rhinestones, then adhered to the vine.


I love the font in this "Mother" image.

This is a pretty little sign. I placed a piece of doublesided tape along the middle of the shadow, added pink glitter, then adhered the sign to the top allowing the glitter to show through.


This beautiful flourish on the front of the card is cut and shadowed, and finished off with a flower, rhinestone and glitter.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! to Mothers everywhere.

Luv, Tereesa.

3 comments:

  1. I left a comment on the sgl blog about this card but somehow it ended up on your butterfly card post-dont ask me how. Caitlin and Joe have gone Mothers day shopping but forgot to buy me a card so they have snuck in here and got one-yep this one. I had intended to give it to my mum and i am too tired to make another one.
    PS the outside of my car still needs washing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tri-fold card Tereesa, the colours go together so well, and the Cricut cuts are great - nice one.....

    (((((Hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card! You've done alot of work here. Thanks for idea!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading each one. They are sincerely appreciated and brighten my day.