Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Layout - First for Josh

Hi Everyone, Isn't this Blog Hop fun. Hope you are all checking in each day with Scrappy-Go-Lucky to pick up the daily clue and the next stop on our "Round The World" trip.

To follow on with Joshua's 16th Birthday recently, I thought this layout summed up this exciting time in his life perfectly (exciting for him - scary for us).


Each letter is cut and shadowed, and highlighted using glossy accents.


Josh loves red, and being a teenage boy, doesn't want anything too fancy. The papers are Kaiser's On The Dot, so I continued with this theme.


Hope you like it.

Till next time,
Luv, Tereesa.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are very clever aren't you, this is very good well done. You have opened new doors now there will be no stopping you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The papers suit perfectly, great photos. Did he get embarrassed when you rushed out there and took a photo of him with the driving instructor? My two are used to it now "oh thats my mum-she scrapbooks".
    Your day as the SGL host is fast approaching, cant wait.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading each one. They are sincerely appreciated and brighten my day.